knit a squillion: week six

Sep 14, 2011


Two squares are better than one! Now that Owen is just over three weeks old, we're starting to get back into a rhythm, just a little bit day by day. This means I'm figuring out when I've got knitting time, when is best for napping, and what I can and can't get done around the house as well.

Proof of a bit of routine is these two squares - somehow getting one more square done than I've gotten done in previous weeks seems like a huge accomplishment to me! It means I'm still on track for my ten squares this month, gives me hope that I can get three done next week, and means I'm definitely getting into a new normal!

How was your square making this month? I'd love to see your squares, shared in the Linky Tools below!

{This is charity knit 280/10,000. I'm knitting 10,000 items for charity in my lifetime as part of my Ten Thousand Project.}

1 comment :

  1. I don't have pictures, but I managed 3 last weekend with all our driving and soccer games.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram