featured sponsor: Casey Wiegand!

Oct 4, 2011

I'm so excited to share a bit from Casey Wiegand with you all today! Casey and I have gotten to know one another a bit better over the last few months and I have to say, this mama is truly a blessing! She and her gorgeous family are living their dreams and being open and honest about both the good and the bad that comes along with it - all while she lifts up and encourages tons of folks around her!

I've been blessed by Casey's sweet spirit over and over again, and I'm sure that you'll all agree she's a woman with a huge heart and an amazing gift for giving to the folks around her on a daily basis!



My name is Casey Wiegand, I am a freelance artist, wife and mama. 
I love painting and sharing our life through my blog...where you can expect pieces of my perspective on life, faith, kids, marriage, with touches of art, creative inspiration, projects and things I love along the way. I have two little ones in the hopes of lots more and am married to the love of my life :).



I have been in California for the past month and am so inspired by the gorgeous weather, the beaches and the quality time with my family. I LOVE the holidays- can't wait for cold weather, boots, baby snuggles, hot chocolate and christmas trees!!!

1 comment :

Instagram