hat-tember 24

Sep 24, 2012




pattern: Basic Beanie from Sweet Kiwi Crochet  
yarn: I Love This Yarn (Hobby Lobby) in tan and pink stripes; 135 yards  
hook: size I-9 / 5.5 mm

 I've loved crocheting this hat I decided to add it to my shop on a made-to-order basis! You can now purchase your very own three-stripe hat (named Luka) from the She Makes Hats shop, and choose whichever colors you'd like from my 30+ colors list! And with the holiday season fast approaching, I'll continue to add hats like this one to the shop over the next few weeks and months!

//

I'm crocheting a hat a day for Hat-tember 2012! Each hat will be donated to the Chicago Food Pantry's annual holiday kid's party, and I'm attempting to raise $750 for Pencils Of Promise at the same time! You can view posts from the entire project here.

Help me reach $750 this month by sponsoring this hat for just $25 - the cost of sending a child to school for a full year through Pencils Of Promise!

Post a Comment

Instagram