hat-tember 28

Sep 28, 2012



pattern: Basic Beanie from Sweet Kiwi Crochet
yarn: I Love This Yarn (Hobby Lobby) in light grey with pumpkin stripes; 135 yards  
hook: size I-9 / 5.5 mm

 I've been loving using up some of the last bits of my acrylic on these lovely striped hats! I might just have to make myself one or two one this Hat-Tember project is over, they're so fun! I've added this striped hat to the shop ... well, not this EXACT striped hat, but you can purchase one just like it now! I've already been super blessed as a few of you have shown up to the shop and purchased a few hats from me, just in time for fall. If you're not a knitter, you might just find one perfect for yourself!

//

I'm crocheting a hat a day for Hat-tember 2012! Each hat will be donated to the Chicago Food Pantry's annual holiday kid's party, and I'm attempting to raise $750 for Pencils Of Promise at the same time! You can view posts from the entire project here. Help me reach $750 this month by sponsoring this hat for just $25 - the cost of sending a child to school for a full year through Pencils Of Promise!

Post a Comment

Instagram