Hats On People: Scott Dinsmore

Oct 5, 2012



pattern: Simple Striped Hat (one of my free patterns)
yarn: I Love This Yarn! in greybeard and red. approximately 1/4 of a skein of each
needles: US 10 / 6.0 mm 16" circs and DPNs

Scott Dinsmore has been writing at Live Your Legend since 2006 - practically forever in the blog world! Through Live Your Legend Scott aims to help folks earn a living doing the work they love - sounds like perfection to me!

Part of the goal of Live Your Legend is to document 1,000 folks living their dreams from around the world. On a regular basis Scott shares stories of folks who have done and are doing the work they were made for! As a coach and writer, and someone who is living his legend, Scott brings expertise to a field that desperately needs experts.

So many of us (myself included!) are struggling with how to do the work they love, and thanks to the regular updates at Live Your Legend we can all take giant leaps in the right direction! When I contacted Scott about being part of this project, he was super excited, and also easy to work with! He gave me some color ideas but left the hat design up to me - always fun for a knitter! I love red stripes, so when Scott said red would work, I immediately went for it!

Turns out he doesn't get to wear this hat as much as he'd like, as his wife has all but stolen it from him! I think that's a sign that this is a good hat ...

Post a Comment

Instagram