Out And About 7

Sep 5, 2014

Fall is in the air, with crisp mornings, the smell of bonfires already filling the evening air, and football games already on the books. For those of you who are seasonal knitters, you may already be dragging your needles and yarn out of the closet, getting ready for fall and winter projects.

We've already gone to the first Husker home game of the season (GO BIG RED!) and I've got a big list of hats I want to make this season. There's some fun big projects in the works I can't wait to share with you as well!

For now, enjoy some great things I've found online in the last few weeks!

My friend Joel is going to run 7 ultra-marathons ... one on each continent! The 777 Project is going to be EPIC!

My new friend Barbara is trying to collect 100 hats to give away in her little corner of the world this fall. Want to help me bombard her with hats?!

I love all the test knitting Isa does. Man that lady knits fast! This newest group off her needles is to die for!

I love A Cup Of Jo's Beauty Uniform post with Jessie.

Elise read some great books in August.

Natalie's paring down her fall wardrobe - I can't wait to see what she ends up with!

Stormbreak looks like a wonderful new collection of knits, just in time for fall!

Rules for keeping life simple. Love this!

What was your first clue? This documentary is genius, and looks phenomenal!

Have you read my book, She Makes Hats, yet? If not, I'd love for you to grab a copy and check it out! And if you've read it, I'd love for you to leave a review on Amazon, helping others decide if they want to purchase a copy as well!

2 comments :

  1. i love your blog...Youre a generous heart and inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the share on the 100 Hats project and all the other stuff you do...<3

    ReplyDelete

Instagram