Customer Love | Volume I

Nov 17, 2014




I love it when people knit up hats from my patterns, and then share photos of their finished hats with me!

Today, I'm sharing some adorable baby photos featuring my Lennon Hat Pattern, all thanks to Adalia Eden Photographie! Based in Gatineau, Quebec, this lovely photographer has whipped through Lennon in a wide variety of sizes and colors in record time, and I love how they've turned out!

You can buy the Lennon Hat Pattern in my Etsy and Ravelry shops. The pattern uses worsted weight acrylic, and is sized for newborns through 12 months!

Have you used a She Makes Hats pattern? I'd love to share photos of your finished hats in my next Customer Love post - simply e-mail your photos to shemakeshats@gmail.com, or just tag them with #shemakeshats on Instagram!!

Post a Comment

Instagram