LAST MINUTE HATS

Dec 9, 2014

It's crunch time for knitted gifts, and if you're anything like me you're still hoping to get five or six more presents done. Thankfully, designers near and far have heard your cries for a handmade holiday, and have written fast-working hat patterns sized for the whole family! Because I can't help but want everyone I know and love to have a handmade hat on their heads, these fast hats have saved me time and again!

 left to right: Big Chunky Comfy Hat || Bill's Rustic Beanie || Casie Hat (my pattern) || Cozy Cap

 left to right: Finnegan || First Frost || Holbrook Hat (my pattern) || Jack and Jill Beanie


left to right: Kiyona || Madge || Ski Sweater Slouch Hat || Yokohama

While not every person on your list will want a handmade hat this season, hopefully these twelve suggestions will help fill at least a few of those gift bags!

Post a Comment

Instagram